1) Sign in and become a member of J's Luxury Fashion
2) Add Deposit to cart
3) Check out
4) Make Payment via Paypal or Bank Transfer
5) We will send you a voucher to your registered email with an unique voucher code
6) When your goods arrive, you can checkout the item and apply the unique voucher code.
1) Precautions of Usage and Maintenance
- Keep the product away from high temperature, rain, moisture, heavy load, scrape, mouldy, acid, perfume or corrosive chemicals.
- Keep the product away from prolonged direct light and heating, which may cause destaining, discoloration and deformation of the bag.
- Do not send the product to a non-professional luxury cleaning shop (dry cleaning shop) for cleaning and maintenance. Choose professional luxury maintenance products for maintenance instead of shoe polish.
- Place the product in the brand dust bag for collection, which can not only protect the leather surface from scratch, but also ensure the ventilation between the leather and the outer.
- Do not seal leather products together with plastic products for a long time to avoid bleeding.
- Avoid frequent frictional contact between the bag with jeans fabric clothes as far as possible to avoid dyeing.
- Always wipe the metal fittings with a dry cloth to make them bright and dry to prevent discoloration and rust.
2) Natural leather (cattlehide, pigskin, lambskin, goatskin, horsehide, buckskin, snakeskin, etc.)
- Keep natural leather away from moisture such as rain and sweat, as it may cause discoloration or stains when soaked in water.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun, as it may cause discoloration.
- Please avoid placing bags in high temperature places such as in the car to avoid material changes.
- Do not wipe it with volatile solvents for maintenance.
- Wipe off dust and stains with a soft and dry cotton cloth.
- Clean the dust regularly as the natural oil of the genuine leather will gradually decrease with time or the number of uses.
- Please wipe the surface with a dry cloth as soon as possible, arrange the bag, and place a high-absorbency paper to dry the bag when soaked in water. Do not use a hair dryer or steam iron to avoid material changes.
- Avoid friction during use to prevent the possibility of discoloration.
- When soaked in water, it is prone to cause color tone and wrinkle.
- Please clean the dust with a hairless nylon brush.
- Do not adopt general leather dry cleaning or washing method.
- Pack it in a well-ventilated cloth bag and place it at a well-ventilated place. Do not overlap them.
3) Synthetic leather
- Keep it away from getting close to other leather to avoid the possibility of color shifting.
- Keep it away from getting close to other materials. Pack it in a well-ventilated cloth bag and place it at a well-ventilated place. Patent leather, oily leather
- Keep it away from getting close to other leather or plastic materials to avoid the possibility of color shifting.
- Keep the patent leather away from strong friction, so as not to cause damage to the surface film or the formation of matte.
- Dust bags are recommended for maintaining the surface gloss while collecting.
- Please wipe with a soft and dry cloth.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: Deposit